NON OIL EXPORT WORKSHOP PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS` COMMENTS - 3 VIDEO CLIPS
Post by ngexport on Oct 27, 2022 10:15:44 GMT 1
Registration with NEPC (National Export Promotion Council)
*Sourcing for material to export
*Source for buyer
*Open an NXP (Nigeria Export Proceeds form) through the bank.
*Register with a Shipping company by submitting the following document
Letter of Authority
Letter of Introduction.
*Place a booking with the Shipping Company
*Pick up empty container or triangulate from import to export container and load at your warehouse through the supervision of an Inspection Agency and regulatory body responsible for the such material.
* Process NESS payment through the bank
* Approach the Inspection Agency Carmine Assayer/Cobalt) for CCI
* Process SGD (Single Goods Declaration) on Nigeria Single Window (Custom Portal)
* Proceed to Custom Office for Final release with the following document
* Submit the Final release at the Ship side
*Submit Shipping Instruction
*Send SGD and NXP to the shipping line for CBN approval (New Policy)
*submit Final release to the shipping line
* Get Draft BL and make amend before vessel sail to avoid additional charges
export.jfif (10.55 KB)