Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Oct 25, 2014 9:35:35 GMT 1
(Agricultural Commodities & Finished Goods Export plus How to Secure Export Contract - Package include Practical Training, 10 Comprehensive manuals on Cashew Nut Export,Cocoa Beans Export,Sesame Seed Export,Dried Hibiscus Flower Export,Dried Split Ginger Export,Soya Beans Export,Shea Butter Nut Export,Cassava Export,Beeswax Export,Charcoal Export,Local Food Items, Animals & Animal Products Export, Video DVDs on export, Export Excursion & Continuous Export Free Consultation and many more)
New Exporters, Existing Exporters, Produce Merchants/Local Suppliers, Commodity Brokers/Consultants, Investors, Financiers, Foreign Buyers etc
* Practical training with our top export consultants.
* Handling challenges facing exporters.
* Understand what export is & what it is not from practical experience.
* Putting up an Export Structures & the Know-How.
* Selecting & Choosing the right exportable products for you.
* Locating with ease sources of exportable products from Nigeria.
* Important Computations in Export & How to?
* How to start getting regular orders/contracts from abroad almost on daily basis.
* Identifying authentic overseas buyers.
* Writing Offer Letters & Drafting of Export Contracts- How to?
* Signing your Export Contract. What to consider?
* Find out how easy to get investors/finance for your export business.
* Requirements for new exporters/shippers.
* Export Planning.
* Export Documentation and Types.
* Risk Management.
* Solving Logistics Problems in Export Business - You can loose your contract if you don`t know how to handle this.
* Attending International Trade Shows - How to get regular update.
* Export Incoterms and how to use them.
* International Trade Payment Terms and options you have.
* Some Products Specifications & Information.
* Full Description of Export Sequences.
* How to deduce International Prices for all Exportable Products.
* How to guide against being defrauded in Export Transactions.
* Export Chains & How to position yourself.
* Detailed discussions & advices on Verifiable Gross Mass (VGM) of Containers.
* How to take full advantages of AGOA.
- Participants will be assisted in processing their export certificates.
- Participants will be assisted in securing export contracts based on their products of choice.
- Participants will be assisted with execution of their export contracts through our network.
- Continuous export free consultation
- Comprehensive manuals & videos on export
- Direct Qualification into our Inner Circle Export Discussion
- Powerful Networking with other attendees & Link to some movers and shakers in export business in Nigeria- you can`t do without working or collaborating with them.
- 3 Powerful resources you must have to succeed in export business. Fail to have them and waste your valuable time & financial resources.
- Tea Breaks & Rich Lunches.
Date: Saturday, 22nd April, 2017. Time: 12.00 pm to 5.00pm
Sunday, 23rd April , 2017. Time: 2.00 pm to 5.00pm
Monday, 24th April, 2017. (Excursion)
Venue: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE/EXPORT PROCESSING CENTRE,
1/3/4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop, Ewupe, Sango Ota, Ogun State.
Fee: N150,000 ( One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira Only).
Tel: 08023050835, 07033632285.
Make payment at the Bank at least 3 days ahead & come on the training day with your teller.
Please, when you pay by online transfer, send us sms/e-mail payment notification.
Our Banks Detail:
1. GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD A/C 0036974905.
2. ECO BANK NIGERIA LTD, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD A/C 1802000495.
3. ZENITH BANK PLC, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD A/C 1014168485.
4. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD, A/C 1019228247.
5. DIAMOND BANK PLC, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD, A/C 0048641082.
6. HERITAGE BANK LIMITED, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD, A/C 6002348132.
7. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD, A/C 2027674363.
Recorded Training Session covering A to Z of How to Export Agricultural Commodities & Finished Goods plus How to Secure Export Contract is available in DVDs (Part 1 & 2) @ N50,000 - courier postage inclusive within Nigeria.