Post by Trade Forum on Oct 25, 2014 9:35:35 GMT 1
(Agricultural Commodities, Solid Minerals & Finished Goods Export plus How to Secure Export Contract - Practical Training Comprehensively packaged on Cashew Nut Export,Cocoa Beans Export,Sesame Seed Export,Dried Hibiscus Flower Export,Dried Split Ginger Export,Soya Beans Export,Shea Butter/Nut Export, PKS, Cassava Export,Teakwwood Export, Cassia Tora Seeds Export,Beeswax Export, Charcoal Export, Local Foodstuffs, Animals & Animal Products Export, Video DVDs on export, Finished & Semi -Finished Products , Solid Minerals - Emerald Stones, Lithium and many more)
New Exporters, Existing Exporters, Produce Merchants/Local Suppliers, Commodity Brokers/Consultants, Investors, Financiers, Foreign Buyers etc
* Practical training with our top export consultants.
* Handling challenges facing exporters.
* Understand what export is & what it is not from practical experience.
* Putting up an Export Structures & the Know-How.
* Selecting & Choosing the right exportable products for you.
* Locating with ease sources of exportable products from Nigeria.
* Important Computations in Export & How to?
* How to start getting regular orders/contracts from abroad almost on daily basis.
* Identifying authentic overseas buyers.
* Writing Offer Letters & Drafting of Export Contracts- How to?
* Signing your Export Contract. What to consider?
* Find out how easy to get investors/finance for your export business.
* Requirements for new exporters/shippers.
* Export Planning.
* Export Documentation and Types.
* Risk Management.
* Solving Logistics Problems in Export Business - You can loose your contract if you don`t know how to handle this.
* Attending International Trade Shows - How to get regular update.
* Export Trade Incoterms and how to use them.
* International Trade Payment Terms and options you have.
* Some Products Specifications & Information.
* Full Description of Export Sequences.
* How to deduce International Prices for all Exportable Products.
* How to guard against being defrauded in Export Transactions.
* Export Chains & How to position yourself.
* Detailed discussions & advices on Verifiable Gross Mass (VGM) of Containers.
* How to take full advantages of AGOA.
* Exploring AfCFTA market.
* RT 200 Non Oil Export.
* DCTS (UK Export).
* Technical Session on NEXIM Loans Processing.
- Participants will be assisted in processing their export certificates.
- Participants will be assisted in securing export contracts based on their products of choice.
- Participants will be assisted with execution of their export contracts through our network.
- Participants will be linked to Netherland Food Company who want to go into partnership with Nigeria companies.
- Participants will be guided on How to Process Letter of Support for Charcoal Export based on the Newly Released Guidelines ( The Cheapest and Easiest Way).
- Export Trade Execution for Investors.
- Comprehensive training materials & videos on export
- Direct Qualification into our Inner Circle Export Discussion
- Coffee Break Classic (Breakfast) and Banquet Buffet Menu Classic (Lunch).
- Our USP - Availability of Export Markets, Knowledge of good sources of Exportable Products, Expert in Logistics/Export Products Forwarding with Customs License.
EXPORT MARKETS as at 25/03/2023
|Tonnage||Sales Value in Naira @ N750/$||Cost of Sale in Naira||Profit in Naira||ROI|
|3||Raw Cashew Nuts||India|
|Air Freight Cargo||60/Gram||1 kg||45,000,000|
|12||Gold Bars||Middle East*|
|14||Emerald Stones||India||Air Freight Cargo|
|15||Bitter Kola||India||Air Freight Cargo|
|17||Tapioca Residue Pellets||Europe|
|19||Gorotula Syrup ||Europe||Air Freight Cargo|
*Countries will be disclosed on request.
Venue: Sheraton Lagos Hotel (Moremi Meeting Room),
30, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Date: Saturday, 8th April 2023. Time: 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Fee: N250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only).
FIDELITY BANK PLC, EXPORT FROM NIGERIA- PRODUCTS & SERVICES MARKETING LTD, A/C 5600898485.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 07033632285, 08023050835.
Promo, while offer last,
Recorded Training Session covering A to Z of How to Export Agricultural Products & Finished Goods plus How to Secure Export Contract is available in DVDs (Part 1 & 2) @ N25,000 - available in Digital & Mobile version- copies can be delivered via email.
Leverage Our Social Capital
Testimonies of our past participants
The Nation News Paper wrote about us