NON OIL EXPORT WORKSHOP PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS` COMMENTS - 3 VIDEO CLIPS
Post by Trade Forum on Mar 1, 2022 21:32:28 GMT 1
Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu arrives at Topo Badagry for the Stakeholders Meeting on the Badagry Deep Seaport Project at the ASCON Auditorium Phase 3, Topo-Badagry, Lagos
- The Deep Seaport is to be located in Gberefu area of Badagry, Lagos State
- It covers an area of 1,103 hectares out of which 623 is dedicated for port activities including an 18-meter draft and 4 Km quay
- The #BadagryDeepSeaPort project will be developed in Four (4) phases under a PPP arrangement that includes the supporting roles of both Lagos State Government & FG through the Federal Ministry of Transportation, the Nigerian Ports Authority (@nigerianports).
- The #BadagryDeepSeaPort would be a port with the deepest draft and widest berths in Sub Sahara Africa
- The Port will be berthing the largest vessels known in existence today such as the 400-meter-long Maersk Triple E class with a carrying capacity of 18,000 TEUs
- An additional 480 hectares of land has also been earmarked for industrial & logistics park zone.
- The scope of the new port includes terminals for containerized and non-containerized cargo,
- Dredged access channel, tuning circle, port basin, anchorage area
- Shorrline protections, an offshore supply base, refined product import jetties, industrial and logistics zone and supporting transport infrastructure.