Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Jul 1, 2017 9:23:37 GMT 1
5 Reasons to Exhibit at 5th World Tea & Coffee Expo 2017, Mumbai, India
Mumbai World Tea Coffee Expo, Indias only globally recognized trade fair for Tea, Coffee & Allied sectors being held from 16th 18th Nov 2017 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, India.
The vision of World Tea Coffee Expo Mumbai India is to expand the Indian Beverage business by providing all sourcing requirements under one roof.
Here is Top 5 Reason to Exhibit at 5th World Tea & Coffee Expo 2017, Mumbai, India:
1. WTCE is the only International Trade platform in India exclusively dedicated to Tea, Coffee & Allied Sectors.
2. An excellent annual opportunity to interact with potential buyers & business partners for exploring new business opportunities worldwide.
3. Get in direct touch with high-end market players & understand the ever-changing consumer patterns minutely
4. Conference by industry stalwarts and Workshops by experts on sidelines of the expo
5. Ideal launch pad for new products, solutions and technologies especially for start-ups and SMEs who aspire for national / international expansion
WTCE is globally recognized at a complete trade show for Tea, Coffee and allied sectors, the three day annual event shall witness about 90+ exhibitors from 8 countries showcasing latest innovative products, machineries, equipment, packaging, technologies, vending solutions, flavours, Retail Chains, certifications, Premixes, and a visitor base of 4000+ industry professionals from across India & abroad. Supported by the Ministry of Commerce (Tea Board of India) and Global Associations, the 2017 edition shall have 3-4 country pavilions and International buying delegations from Dubai, Iran, Nepal, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, China, UK to name a few.
This expo is the catalyst for companies to expand presence & get branded visibility in India as well as abroad. The show offers huge potential for franchising, marketing alliances, appointing Distributors, bulk orders, joint ventures and overall branding. The 5th edition shall have additional features like an upscale Display showcase, wider range of networking events, a special section for e-commerce companies, more educational content and speakers at Conference and interactive workshops including tasting sessions - by some of the best Baristas/Trainers, Tea Sommeliers and Chefs.