Post by Trade Forum on Oct 25, 2014 9:57:40 GMT 1
Such as Plantain, Plantain flour, Ogbono, Mango seeds, Yam Flour, Snail, Vegetable-Ugwu, Water Leaves, Bitter Leaves,Utazi Leaves, Ewedu Leaves, Tete Leaves, Scent Leaves, Pumpkin/Ugu Leaves, Cassava Leaves, Moi Moi Leaves, Bitter Kola, Kola Nut, Pea Nuts, Okro, Locust Brown Beans,White Beans, Ground Beans, Dried Prawns, Garri, Avacado, Dry Fish, Melon, Jatropha plant, Jatropha Oil, Jatropha Seeds, Pepper-ground, Pepper-fresh/frozen, Pepper-small spicy, Habanero Pepper, Black Pepper, Pepper-bulb(tatase), Plum Tomatoes, Plain Flour, Chilli Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Palm Oil, Fufu Flour, Bean, Bean Flour, Cray Fish, Yam, Fruit-Orange, Mango, Pineapple, Ofada Rice, Spinach, Uha, Smoked Fish, Cucumber, Carrot,Tea,Shea Butter, Honey,Easy Cook Rice, Fufu, Ogi, Pounded Yam, Rice Flour, Stock Fish, Groundnut, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Maggi, Thyme, Curry, Nutmeg, Shawa, Cocoyam, Garden Egg, Beef/Meat,Palm Fruit, Ogiri, Ehu.
1. Identify exportable foodstuff in Nigeria.
2. Learn Foodstuff export international standards.
3. Foodstuff export procedures.
4. Export documentation for foodstuff.
5. How to start foodstuff export with little capital.
6. Continuous export consultation ,Training resources & Certificate of attendance.
7. A to Z of foodstuff export to International markets.
8. How to identify genuine serious buyers.
9. Foodstuff export product quotation and price determination
10. The quality packaging types for foodstuff products.
11. Other methods exporting foodstuff through courier and sea.
12. How to detect and avoid international trade scams and fraudulent buyers.
13. How to source products locally with ease
14. How to get paid by overseas buyers.
15. How to secure foodstuff contracts.
16. Risk management in the foodstuff export business.
Fee: N35,000 (Thirty Five Thousand Naira Only).
Date: Saturday, 15th April, 2023 (10.00 am Prompt).
Venue: EXPORT FROM NIGERIA,
4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.
FIDELITY BANK PLC, EXPORT FROM NIGERIA- PRODUCTS & SERVICES MARKETING LTD, A/C 5600898485.
NB: All payments for seminars should be made 3 days ahead.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 07033632285, 08023050835.
PS: The Nation Newspaper wrote about us Part 1.
PPS: The Nation Newspaper wrote about us Part 2
Promo, while offer last,
PPS: Recorded Training Session covering A to Z of Food Export Business in Nigeria in DVD is available @ N7,500 - available in Digital & Mobile version- copies can be delivered via email.