Post by Trade Forum on Aug 13, 2016 16:50:44 GMT 1
We are EXPORT FROM NIGERIA, with office at no. 4 Ismail AbdulAzeez Street, Singer Bus Stop, Ewupe, Sango Ota, Ogun State into full time agricultural products export. We are the administrator at: exportfromnigeria.info
We are already established Products & Services - Marketers and Exporters with the technical know-how of exporting from Nigeria with more than 12 years practical experience.
We carry out our own export businesses in addition to rendering the following services:
* Getting overseas buyers for exporters.
* Sourcing for various exportable agricultural products and finished goods.
* Training and providing information for exporters.
* Rendering export forwarding services for exporters through our sister company.
- Accessibility to foreign buyers of various exportable products.
- Accessibility to local suppliers and exporters.
- Opportunities for growth, expansion and exploration.
We now have access to large data base of foreign buyers of various exportable agricultural products with further responsibility on us of sourcing for funds to meet up with expanding business opportunities internationally and locally. We intend to achieve this by starting with leveraging what we have and further exploring other options as they open.
This makes it necessary for us to open our doors for willing investors to invest along with us for mutual beneficial relationship while we focus on export entrepreneurship and exploration.
We have off takers for Charcoal*, Cow Horns, Cashew Nuts, Shea Nuts, Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Sun Flower, Dried Ginger, Gallstones, Emerald Stones, Cassava Chips, Tapioca Residue Pellets, Fertilizer, Salt, Sugar, Finished Goods etc
We accept investments from investors inform of equity, partnership, joint ventures, debentures, loans etc.
10% Return on Investment every 60 days.
Interested Investors should get across to us via: [email protected] or +234703 363 2285 (Call/Whatsapp) for more information.
Our office is opened Monday to Saturday, 8.00am to 5pm.