Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Dec 18, 2014 23:40:13 GMT 1
This is to bring to you a very rear opportunity of how charcoal export is done practically.
This type of training has never taken place anywhere in Nigeria, it is about how to let you discover all the secrets behind charcoal export business.You will learn the A to Z of Charcoal Export Business from me, Ismail AbdulAzeez, the CHARCOAL MERCHANT.
This is a training that will expose you to everything on charcoal business without leaving any stone unturned. You will be exposed to HOW TO start earning in NAIRA, DOLLAR, EURO & POUNDS right inside the training class.
You will be taught about:
* How to raise Capital for Charcoal Export Business.
* Sourcing Charcoal for Export.
* How to understand Charcoal Specification Requirements of various buyers.
* Documentation involve in Charcoal Export Business.
* Identify categories of Charcoal for Export purpose.
* Full description of Charcoal Export Sequences.
* How to choose competent freight forwarding company to work with?
* You will learn how to get charcoal buyers/contracts in thousand.
* Factors to consider in choosing appropriate shipping lines for charcoal export.
* How to collect Payments in Charcoal Export Business in Nigeria.
* What a charcoal exporter should not do along the charcoal export value chain.
* How to guard against being defrauded in Charcoal Export.
* Watch practically how loading of charcoal into the container is done.
* Share from my bad experience of how I made huge losses when I started out in charcoal export and good experience of how I broke through exporting more than 20 containers monthly and many more.
Fee: N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only).
Date: Saturday, 7th March, 2020 (10.00 am Prompt).
Venue: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE,
4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.
STERLING BANK PLC, THE THY CONSULTING LTD A/C 0074194819.
NB: All payments for seminars should be made 3 days ahead.
The Recorded Training Session covering A to Z of Charcoal Export Business in Nigeria is available in DVD (3 Hours) @ N12,500 - courier postage exclusive.