Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on Oct 25, 2014 9:35:35 GMT 1
(Agricultural Commodities & Finished Goods Export plus How to Secure Export Contract - Practical Training on Comprehensive manuals on Cashew Nut Export,Cocoa Beans Export,Sesame Seed Export,Dried Hibiscus Flower Export,Dried Split Ginger Export,Soya Beans Export,Shea Butter/Nut Export,Cassava Export,Teakwwood Export, Cassia Tora Seeds Export,Beeswax Export,Charcoal Export,Local Food Items, Animals & Animal Products Export, Video DVDs on export, Finished & Semi -Finished Products , Solid Minerals - Emerald Stones, Lithium & Continuous Export Free Consultation and many more)
New Exporters, Existing Exporters, Produce Merchants/Local Suppliers, Commodity Brokers/Consultants, Investors, Financiers, Foreign Buyers etc
* Practical training with our top export consultants.
* Handling challenges facing exporters.
* Understand what export is & what it is not from practical experience.
* Putting up an Export Structures & the Know-How.
* Selecting & Choosing the right exportable products for you.
* Locating with ease sources of exportable products from Nigeria.
* Important Computations in Export & How to?
* How to start getting regular orders/contracts from abroad almost on daily basis.
* Identifying authentic overseas buyers.
* Writing Offer Letters & Drafting of Export Contracts- How to?
* Signing your Export Contract. What to consider?
* Find out how easy to get investors/finance for your export business.
* Requirements for new exporters/shippers.
* Export Planning.
* Export Documentation and Types.
* Risk Management.
* Solving Logistics Problems in Export Business - You can loose your contract if you don`t know how to handle this.
* Attending International Trade Shows - How to get regular update.
* Export Incoterms and how to use them.
* International Trade Payment Terms and options you have.
* Some Products Specifications & Information.
* Full Description of Export Sequences.
* How to deduce International Prices for all Exportable Products.
* How to guide against being defrauded in Export Transactions.
* Export Chains & How to position yourself.
* Detailed discussions & advices on Verifiable Gross Mass (VGM) of Containers.
* How to take full advantages of AGOA.
- Participants will be assisted in processing their export certificates.
- Participants will be assisted in securing export contracts based on their products of choice.
- Participants will be assisted with execution of their export contracts through our network.
- Continuous export free consultation
- Comprehensive manuals & videos on export
- Direct Qualification into our Inner Circle Export Discussion
- Powerful Networking with other attendees & Link to some movers and shakers in export business in Nigeria- you can`t do without working or collaborating with them.
- 3 Powerful resources you must have to succeed in export business. Fail to have them and waste your valuable time & financial resources.
Fee: N150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only).
Date: Saturday, 16th July, 2022 (10.00 am Prompt).
Sunday, 17th July, 2022 (12.00 pm Prompt).
Venue: THE THY GLOBAL OFFICE,
4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop, Sango Ota, Ogun State.
STERLING BANK PLC, THE THY CONSULTING LTD A/C 0074194819.
NB: All payments for seminars should be made 3 days ahead.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 07033632285, 08023050835.
Promo, while offer last,
Recorded Training Session covering A to Z of How to Export Agricultural Commodities & Finished Goods plus How to Secure Export Contract is available in DVDs (Part 1 & 2) @ N25,000 - available in Digital & Mobile version- copies can be delivered via email.